Friday, March 06, 2009

BURN OUT and hope to MOVE FORWARD...SOON

I AM NO HERO
I AM NO SUPERMAN.
I AM NOT A PUPPET TO ANYONE.

This is the part of the year where I always assert myself from my day job.
This is the part of the year where, If not for my present loan I would love to resign.
This is the part of the year where , the blame would all point at me.
And yes...this is that "F" month where how I wish I am relieved with this job.

I have been an all around in-house-artist for more than 3years now on this job, and I manage to do all of these things which to my belief, should be done by 3 people and should be housed in a room called art department, and not just a squatter on a room with a different department. NOT JUST BY ME ALONE. Yep. I, alone make all the designs for the office and our clients.

This is the time of year when all harsh words would fly around.
This is the time of year for me that my self-confidence dropped down to near zero.
This is the time where all your laughing buddies would stay away a hundred miles at you.
And yes... this is again the "F" month where I wish they could just fired me.

No, seriously. I'd rather hear from them to fire me instead of hearing how awful as a graphic artist I am to them, for them.

I had offers. But I still have to pay some stuff that I really really don't know If I should pay it or not (but I am gonna pay it, so less talk and arguments).
I could hear them angry voices coming from the other room regarding the flaws on my work....as a TYPESETTER (not a graphic artist, mind you, but a type setter).

How I wish they could get another artist for me to teach as early as now. I am wishing too much. GOD! Please let some one take my job at this office. Before I could under go that humiliation, those harsh, cursing words again that really doesn't answer the problem on my work load but merely worsen it, year after year.

Again seriously, If not for the loan and the thing I have to pay, I am already long gone.

No comments: