Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Still Waiting (A Love Story :-P )

Yeah!

Still waiting.

Until now. Up to now.

I am still waiting.
I thought back then, If I am a grown-up, I could...and I might have.
We'll be playing till the end of night.
Maybe when I just go too tired out of exhaustion then that'll be the time i'll let go.
Night and day we both shall play. Action every action.
Ohh...yes, I am not counting out the love and hate that come with that.
I was dreaming too much.
I was wrong.

Still, almost 30years later. I am lonely. Wishing and waiting.

Wanting and waiting to have my own..



I was seven years old back then. I vividly remembered everything.
The day I first knew bout it. The first time I learned bout it.
And when I actually saw one of it! Oooh Yes! That was the day!
My first Christmas where I have to cry and cry day and night to my parents hearing distance.

"I WANT MY VOLTES V(FIVE)!" "I WANT MY VOLTES V(FIVE - sounds like FAYYYYYYYYYB!)!"

Every year. Every Christmas. That was the only gift that matters to me.
And I guess, in my heart this will always be on my #1 list to have for christmas.

How about you? What Christmas gift you do really-really want, but never got it even up to now?

Want to share?

SOME FACT FROM VOLTES FIVE's CREATOR: NAGAHAMA TADAO

Combattler V, Voltes V, and Daimos are also known as the "NAGAHAMA Tadao Romance Robot Anime Trilogy". They were created by NAGAHAMA Tadao, one of the best super robot anime creators in my opinion.

Not so many recognize him because of his early departure...he worked very closely with TOMINO Yoshiyuki, the creator of Gundam, and other real robot anime like Ideon, Dunbine, and L-Gaim. NAGAHAMA Tadao (born on 26. September 1932) worked with anime such as Kyojin No Hoshi, and the later half of Yuusha Raideen (the first half was done by TOMINO Yoshiyuki), which lead him to create the trilogy Combattler V, Voltes V and Daimos. Afterwards, he worked on the first half of Daltanias, and later went into work on Rose of Versailles and Ulysses 33....he passed away after completing the first episode of Ulysses 33 on 14. January 1980. His anime always had a very dramatic effect..and of course, some of the heavy stuff concerning slavery and prejudice between races...etc.
Note: Complete info could be read from the IVAN CHEN's VOLTES V SHIRE

3 comments:

Mark Rosario said...

I've always wanted a Spider-man costume :D

Ewan nga ba kung bakit Captain America ang binili ng mama ko sa kin nung bata pa ko. Hehehe...

ARTLINK STUDIOS said...

agh !

you pinned me down. I was expecting this was a love story drama.

Darn you! Im jealous! I was also dreaming to have this toy.huhuuhu

anyway, lets just bolt in!

ARTLINK STUDIOS said...

agh !

you pinned me down. I was expecting this was a love story drama.

Darn you! Im jealous! I was also dreaming to have this toy.huhuuhu

anyway, lets just bolt in!