Tuesday, February 12, 2008

FAN MADE SHORT FILMS (A TRIBUTE)

Sorry if I am not into blogging lately. This time of year, I can't really focus on blogging. Too busy with the schedules at the office. Deadline after deadline. So, to relax abit I'd go to YOUTUBE.com to watch some fan made short films. These guys are all professionals. And these are my TOP FIVE FAVORITES.

1. GRAYSON ( Dick Grayson aka ROBIN):
Love the movie because of it's interesting twist and I think this is what we all want to see of Robin. Not just a kid. Not just a side-kick. But a true friend. father and all grown up.

The setting, a dead BATMAN and Dick is out to find the truth behind the Darknight mysterious death. But he will be in a big surprise.



GRAYSON
Starring:
John Fiorella, Brian C. Bethel, Paul Hasenyager, Anthony Heartly and Kimberly Page

Grayson is writen, produce and directed by JOHN FIORELLA

2. BATMAN: DEAD END
I love the cinematography of this film. Lighting was excellent. Director Tim Burton (my all time fav director) would be very proud of this one.
The setting, Batman is out to find the Joker and he was greeted by some new players.



BATMAN Dead End
Starring: NOT STATED

Produce, Production Design and Art Direction by SANDY COLLORA

3. WORLD'S FINEST: Superman / Batman
The typical movie we all want to see. Supes and the Bat fighting alongside. Interesting Lex. And a very cool flying Superman that doesn't need a special effects.



World's Finest: Superman / Batman
Starring:
Superman is Mike O'Hearn. Batman is Clark Bartram.


4. WORLD'S FINEST: Catwoman, Power Girl, and Livewire
Myeeeeoooooow! I love the Cat here (still luv you Michelle Pfieffer). And I love the humorous lines. All babes!



World's Finest: Catwoman, Powergirl, and Livewire
Starring:
Niki Notarile as Catwoman, Tawnta Manion as Power Girl, and Persiana Cota as Livewire
and Lisa Adams as voice of Livewire

Writen and Short Edited and Directed by Chris R. Notarile
A BLINKY PRODUCTION


5. The FLASH (A Funny Fan Made video)
I just can't seem to get over this video. Very Funny. Just watch it. The same guys that gave you The World's Finest (babe edition)



The flash
Starring:
Tom Cintula as the Flash, Tony Dadika as the Cop

Directed by Chris R. Notarile
A BLINKY PRODUCTION

Well, that's it. I hoped you like them as much as I do.

No comments: