Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Pages from "CLAW - Issue#1"



Okey...Here are some of the Original pages from "Claw issue #1". I haven't change the hand writen dialogues and not clean the pages properly. I just hope that I could give you the whole book as I planned. But due to unforseen circumstances, I may or may not live the day this comic book would come out. But I will still try and make it there.



I have talked to some of our co-KOMIKERO members about whats happening to my life right now...and I entrusted him with something I loved the most. Bro, thanks in advance.





To all..I would love to thank you all for making my life one hell of a JOY! Nice to know and work with all of you. School mates and co-org or tropapips. Kina Sir Gerry, John Becaro, Jonas Diego, Rene, Ed, Raipo, Jac, Eroll, Mary (editor ko ito. If you need help, may link sya dito sa blog ko). Ian Sta. Maria and Ka'jo, last remnant of BLOCK COMICS '95. Mabuhay kayong lahat. Salamat sa lahat lahat.





My brother Matt Renz, ikaw na ang magpatuloy nitong mga ginawa ko, kung gusto mo lang, if not ok lang. But it would make me very happy if you would. Mag-aral kang mabuti. Gawin mong maayos ang buhay mo. Some one here is bound to help you when time comes, basta mag-aral ka lang mabuti. Alagaan mo sina Daddy, Mommy at Fae...At magdasal ka palagi in times of trouble. He will help you everytime you call on him. Okey?



At Muli sa Lahat... MARAMING MARAMING SALAMAT

No comments: