Thursday, March 29, 2007

Brand new Facelift

I hope you are now aware that my blog got some minor face-lift (from me ofcourse). Sorry to all those who wanted to put their comment on CLAW ISSUE#1. My fault. I un-intentionally disabled the allow comments. Now it is already functioning (You can ambush me with your sharp, hot comments).

Two more weeks and I can start my focus on printing CLAW. Two more week and that’ll be the time I would decide If drawing comics would be my life or work to another country as a janitor in some 2 to 4 star hotel and let my passion for comics would be put into cyro-genic state once again.

I love the people I am working with but I have family to support and what I am earning right now isn’t enough. Well..it is enough if you are not thinking of saving for your future and those who depends on you. And just contented at this kind of very poor lifestyle.

Some thought that I was earning the same when I was working for Creative Skin & Spa few months back (last year-dude). I don’t have any other freelance work to back me up. It’s a hard time for me. And I need to make a decition very quick... and soon.

2 comments:

Mary De Leon said...

I'll pray it would be a hit, not necesarily means "kumita ng malaki" but leave a mark to those who'll read it. Yung tipong "gawa ni myke yan!" sabay dugtong ng "Si mary editor nyan!" nyahahaha!!! joke lang. ;)

Alisin mo ang pressure na ginagawa mo ang pag guhit sa komiks bilang trabaho, kasi di mo maeenjoy ang talent na bigay sayo ng Diyos na maraming tao ang gustong magkaron. Isa na ko dun.

You're blessed with talents and skills. Think about it.

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." -ponder on that.

Naniniwala kami sayo. :)

-Si mary na excited! :)

Myke and Christine Guisinga said...

Ang lalim naman ng mga iniwanan mong mga salita. Anyway...syempre kung magiging kaganda-ganda ang comics ko ay hindi lang ako ang dahilan, kasama ka doon. Salamat ng marami at pumayang kang maging editor ko kahit na TY ang talent fee (libre nalang kita ng halo-halo special ng chowking).

Pwera biro...SALAMAT ng marami sa'yo. Buong buo ang tiwala ko sa iyo na mapapaganda mo pang lalo ang mga letra't salita na aking nagawa. LET'S DOH IT!