Thursday, January 22, 2009

And Terry Adams replied!!!

From: fanmail@terryadamsbmx.com
Subject: Re: I Love the "DREAM Video
To: guisinga_m@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, January 21, 2009, 6:58 AM


Myke-


I am super stoked to hear get your e-mail. Thanks so much for the positive words. I am really happy my movie brought you motivation to ride again.
Your girlfriend seems super cool and supportive of you. She sounds like a keeper for sure. Thats so awesome she ordered the video for you!


Maybe one day you can travel to my contest in New Orleans with your girlfriend so you guys can witness the best flatland event ever held. This year the contest will be on August 1st.


Thanks once again and I am so happy you enjoyed my video.


Terry

--- guisinga_m@yahoo.com wrote:
Subject: I Love the "DREAM Video
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 21:17:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi Terry,

I am Myke Guisinga 36 years old and yep an old school rider from the Philippines. I have been following you on the mags for a few years now and was watching your "Campus Tour Videos" on youtube.

Anyway, last month (early December) i was surfing your site and sent the link to my girlfriend (her name is Christine Rivero). I told her that your video is really cool and i was enjoying every video you have on youtube. Without second thoughts, she bought your video at flatlandfuel. She just told me that after she just completed the purchase and sent me the copy of confirmation from flatlandfuel.

I was so surprised and happy! No one ever really care for my passion, she's the only one who really understands me, who I am and what I am. She is the best. I love her so much!

Anyway, we both watched the video and she was so happy that I was having a good time watching your video. The excitement of riding BMX again, came back. And think somehow, with my riding buddies before, we think of these these things too that you are enjoying. Thanks bro for the encouragement and bringing back the fire in me to ride once more (as soon as I could assemble a new bike). And I also blog the video titled Terry Adams: Dream solo DVD.

Wonderful video. And a wonderful life ahead of you.

God Bless.

Myke

Graphic & Web designer

No comments: