Monday, November 13, 2006

WASTED KO


Yesterday (sunday Nov.12, 06) I made this artwork of Gerry Alanguilan's Wasted. I timed myself almost 6 hrs. In-between those are watching VCD of Memoirs of a Geisha and eating footlong. I have to stop watching the movie, It reminded me of someone. It did affected my mood in some ways, after viewing the most of the film.


Anyway... It's been a long while since I draw pure pencil again. And my hand have become so stiff. You really have to practise your hand everyday. and your mind aswell to guide you properly.


After finishing this drawing, I've started doing Ian Sta. Maria's "SKYWORLD" character, which I don't know what his name is. After I am done doin that, the next work would be on th H&D comic strips.

1 comment:

jactinglim said...

cool! Wasted fanart :)