Saturday, March 17, 2012

Back after two years

Hello everyone! Myke here.
Felt like ages since I used my blog. Many things had happened to me and Robin in those two years. We became more loving and supportive to each other and we gained weight. Hehehe! The past two years we grew as a person and as a couple. We cherished friends and group that we support. But sometimes along the way, everything has to end. We left the group that we help built and we started focusing on our our ideas and looking forward to share it with everyone in the near future.

As for work and families, freelance work was very overwhelming. I got lots of gigs and you could say that it was a break out year for me last year. I got to work with a great comic book digital artist named Brian "Tots" Valeza. He colored two of my artworks and I seriously I was stoke. I'm a big fan of his works. Will post it next time.

Robin on the other hand had been promoted twice or trice within that two years. From French Pre-audit at IBM to managerial position. She is still very strict with procedures and she works hard to plan our next out of town adventure (We both love going to the beach and BOHOL is our paradise). We also hoping by next year we can have a baby. So that'll be exciting!

Anyhow, this is just a quick post and hopefully Robin and I could have more time again to write here. Again, NICE TO BE BLOGGING AGAIN!

1 comment:

Read More said...

This is very nice posting..